- Paste some JSON in each of the text fields. Click "Compare" to see the diff.
- Changed portions are displayed in yellow. Additions are displayed in green. Deletions are displayed in red.
- It also works as a JSON viewer. Click the disclosure triangles to display/hide portions of the JSON.
- Invalid JSON is indicated by the text fields turning red.
- Swap the contents of the text areas by clicking "Swap". Clear them by clicking "Clear".
JSON Diff is a simple way to visualize and compare JSON.
- Diff algorithm not very intelligent when dealing with arrays
- Probably doesn't work in IE